Are you still dealing with papers and folder or are you aware of the best accounting software which is being used by every small and medium businessman? Sage Accounting being the most reliable and popular one, is surely helping their clients to a great extent in recording their financial reports. But despite the growing popularity and unmatchable features, you might witness Sage Error Messages while logging in your account. It is majorly due to two reasons –
- Microsoft 365 account tries to perform cloud backup is not a Global Administrator.
- Microsoft 365 account doesn’t have the required permission to create a group.
In order to overcome the prevailing error, you can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. Or in case of quick and reasonable assistance, you can get on a call with experts at the Sage technical support number.
- Using admin account in order to run the cloud backup
- In order to create cloud backups, you can use the Microsoft 365 Accounts as they have the role of Global Administration.
- You can close out the cloud backup settings and open its backup.
- Finally, while asking for sign in, you can use the admin account instead of a regular account.
- Set the Microsoft 365 account being used as the Global Administrator
- Start by login into Microsoft 365 as the Global Administrator.
- Then go to the admin title and click on Users>Active Users, flashing on the left side.
- Tap on that user account which will be used for the cloud backup and then click on edit roles.
- Now, choose the Global Administrator as the user’s role and click on Save.
- Finally, go back to the Sage 50 account and try to login again.
- Wrong version of Microsoft 365
- Log in into the Microsoft 365 as the Global Administrator.
- Now, under your name visible, select view account.
- Then, choose to view subscriptions to see which version of Microsoft 365 you are accessing.
- In case you are using the Business version of MS Microsoft 365, then you require upgrading to the Business Standard in order to use the integration of Sage 50C.
In case you overcome the error using these troubleshooting methods, then that would be great, or else you can get in touch with the expert techies at the Sage customer care number for quick and reasonable assistance.