If there is one thing that will make your accounting team go into panic mode, then it would be a situation of a misplaced check. However, you do not have to worry too much because the printing options in QuickBooks allows you to reprint checks quite easily. Since the features available in QuickBooks depend very much on which version of the software you are using, you should call the QuickBooks tech support phone number to check if you have the check printing feature. Once you are sure that the printing function is available, you can refer to the steps given below to reprint your check in QuickBooks:
Steps to Reprint a paycheck form Chart of Accounts
- Open QuickBooks and click on ‘Lists’ in the top menu bar.
- Select Chart of Accounts and double-click your checking account.
- Double click the check you wish to print and press the Print icon.
- If you see a prompt, press ‘Yes’ to confirm the action, then click Save and Close.
Steps to reprint a paycheck from Employees Menu
- Go to the Employees menu in your QuickBooks program.
- Select the ‘Edit/Void Paychecks’ option and enter the paycheck date.
- Use the ‘Show Paychecks’ from and through boxes to select the date.
- Select the employee’s name to view the paycheck you need to print.
- Press’ Print’ at the top of the window and assign the check number.
Steps to Reprint multiple paychecks
- Go to the Employee Center and click the Transactions tab.
- Select the Paychecks option located in the left-hand column.
- Double-click the paycheck you want to print and click ‘Print Later.’
- Press’ Save & Close’ and repeat the process for each check.
- Open the File menu and locate the ‘Print Forms’ section.
- Select ‘Paychecks’ and checkmark the checks you wish to print.
If you find that the checks are not being printed, or if you cannot find the checks you want at all, you can call the QuickBooks phone number and ask for assistance. Software experts will be able to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to complete the process and get your checks printed out in no time. QuickBooks experts are available hours a day to help you overcome any error related to your software.