Are you aware of the best accounting software in the market? Aren’t you? If not, you are surely missing out on something really very crucial. QuickBooks by Intuit is undoubtedly the best accounting software in the market today. It helps in managing all the company’s finances in a systematic manner, and even help in filing tax returns. But, despite its unmatchable features and growing popularity, at the time, users do face inevitable glitches while using this software. One such error is QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe which is basically the desired file in QuickBooks which is connected to the value of payroll and the ultimate QuickBooks pro software for the operating system of the windows. This glitch occurs due to a lot of spam mails or in case the users are trying to access any infected sites. To overcome this error, you can either try the below-mentioned steps or simply get on a call with the experts at QuickBooks support phone number. They are there to assist you 24*7 and give you quick and reasonable solutions.
- Close all the process of QBW32.exe
- Right-click on the taskbar of the ‘Windows’ and tap on ‘Start Task Manager.’
- Now, click on the ‘Process Button’ and then press ‘Image Name Header’ in order to arrange the list alphabetically.
- Then choose the ‘QBW32.3exe’ file and tap on ‘End Process.’
2. Suppress the QuickBooks Accounting Application
- Right-click on the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ icon and then press the ‘ctrl’ key.
- Then tap on ‘Open Function’ and make sure you do not release the ‘ctrl’ key, till the time ‘No company open window’ is displayed.
- Now, access your QuickBooks file.
3. Reboot your computer device
- This step is quite easy and straightforward. All you have to do in order to fix this error is to reboot your system, which helps in starting your PC from scratch. Once it restarts, access the QuickBooks application to check if the error has been solved.
4. Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download >the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ and then run it on your software, in order to fix any error which, you might be facing while opening the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once the download and installation are completed, save the program on your PC.
- Now, close ‘All Programs’ running at the background and then run the ‘QBInstall Tool.’
- Once the tool is done with its work, reboot your system in order to update all the applications effectively.
5. Repair QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- order to far away from those corrupted and damaged installation files of the QuickBooks Desktop, it is advisable to run the repair of the installation of QuickBooks.
6. A Clean Installation of the QuickBooks Desktop
- In case, none of the above-mentioned works, then you can simply uninstall the program and then reinstall it, to rerun it.
These troubleshooting steps above can surely help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe and give your software a fresh start. But in case it is not the case, and you are stuck somewhere in the middle there a no better option than taking the help of the professionals. You can call on the QuickBooks customer support and ask for quick and reasonable assistance.