If you are a QuickBooks software user, there are chances that you might come across the ‘Error Code 80029c4a’. The core reason for this error is when one or more files for the program are damaged or removed. This happens when an antivirus software confuses the files as suspects and removes them from the program. It was also seen that some users of Avast anti-virus software received this error after an update to the anti-virus had marked the DMUSERS.DLL file as a suspect. This error is one that resembles an issue which is seen in QuickBooks Pro as well. This malfunction pops up when the user practices unregistered destinations and while presenting QuickBooks Pro programming in the wrong way. To get past this error, the users can contact the QuickBooks customer support number, where they have professionals at your disposal who tend to cater to your issue in a jiffy.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- “Error 80029c4a” displays on your computer screen.
- The active program window crashed abruptly
- The program starts to regularly crash with the Error 80029c4a
- While giving input through a mouse or keyboard, window responds slowly
- Complete “Freeze” of your system takes place
- The error code 80029c4a appears while you startup, shutdown windows or even while installing the Windows operating system.
It is essential that you keep proper track of how and when you receive the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a in order to accurately troubleshoot the problem.
Also Read – How to Fix QuickBooks has Stopped Working
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
The causes for encountering the QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a has been listed below:
- Unethical download of QuickBooks
- Installation of QuickBooks software has been left incomplete
- Windows registry faces corruption
- System infected with virus or malware
- Corrupted QuickBooks related program files
- Program unknowingly deleted QuickBooks related files
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
It is always recommended that the QuickBooks error is resolved as soon as possible to be able to resume work on QuickBooks.
Solution: Run Reboot.bat
Step 1 – Click on Windows + E shortcut to open file explorer
Step 2 – Select the partition Local Disk (C:)
Step 3 – Choose a program files folder
Step 4 – Choose the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 10.0
Step 5 – The file opens up to multiple program files towards the right, find and double click bat file.
Step 6 – Run the reboot.bat file successfully and then restart your system
Step 7 – Once the program reopens, check whether the error pertains or not
If you are unable to overcome the error even after going through the above-said process, it would be suggested that you dial the QuickBooks support number. The professionals there would invest their time and attention towards resolving the issue that you are facing. This service can be availed for an hour and it is completely free of cost.