QuickBooks banking error 102 is one of the many errors that cause trouble and inconvenience to the users. It is a banking error and happens when there is an interruption on the bank’s website like technical glitches, server issues, and ongoing maintenance of the website or when the server undergoes issues while transferring data between the bank’s website and QuickBooks Online. This error happens when you are using QuickBooks online and can be settled or fixed if you apply the right methods. If you want to know how to fix this error you can read this blog as it contains the steps that will guide you to accomplish it. You can also talk about the issue with the executives at QuickBooks phone number.
These tips that have been listed below can help you to take action against this error in QuickBooks online.
Check for available updates for QuickBooks online
If you find that the bank and card’s site is under no maintenance, you need to update your QuickBooks online account manually. To update the account:
- You need to go to the Menu option and select ‘banking’ from there.
- Now select ‘clear unwanted accounts’ if you want to update only the ones that are selected.
- Upon asking, provide the Multi-Factor Authentication and click on ‘select’ to initiate the update.
Make sure the account details are accurate.
This error might be because you are not able to connect to your bank. So to connect to your bank account in QuickBooks online, follow the steps below:
- On your QuickBooks online screen, go to the menu at the left corner and select “Banking.”
- If this is your first time linking to a bank, go to search and see if you can find the bank’s name.
- And if you have already initiated a link to a bank, click the ‘add account’ to find the name of the bank and choose it from the list.
- Now, provide the user ID and password for the bank’s website and click on ‘continue’.
- Go through the added security step if required and choose to ‘connect securely’.
- Now look for the icon that looks like a bank and selects your bank type or credit card account.
- After linking your account, the QuickBooks software will download online transactions that have happened in the last 90 days and also your banking and cc transactions. Now click ‘connect’.
- After the download is complete, you will be redirected to the banking page. If you want to check the downloaded transactions you can tap the ‘review’ button to see them.
Follow these tips to settle the banking error 102 in your QuickBooks online. If you require any kind of assistance from professional employees and technicians, contact QuickBooks support number.