Getting connected with your clients and customers by directly emailing from QuickBooks is something that surely saves a lot of time and effort. But there are many users you face difficulty while setting up the email service in QuickBooks Desktop. This blog will help you understand the same in a quick and easy way. You can even try getting in touch with the expert techies at the QuickBooks customer service number. Before getting into the steps, just find out the benefits of setting an email service in QuickBooks Desktop.
- You can easily set a payment reminder to your potential customers via email.
- You can send direct email invoices and estimate to your customers.
- You can import data from spreadsheets and insert attachments up to 2MB’a.
- You can even share reports within offices or departments with the help of it.
- You can easily fetch customers’ and vendor’s details from QuickBooks emailing.
So, now let’s follow the set-up email service in QuickBooks Desktop
- Start with selecting QuickBooks Email Settings while setting up the email in your QuickBooks Desktop.
- The QuickBooks Email option can only be active for the users having any of the active Intuit services like – QuickBooks Intuit Merchant Services, QuickBooks Enterprise Full-Service Plan, QuickBooks Payroll, etc.
- And then fill in the required fields by requesting the email address, username, password and the applicable incoming.
In case you wish to set-up your QuickBooks email service via Outlook
- Start by configuring the Outlook account with the email address that you wish to use in order to use email service in QuickBooks.
- Then, open QuickBooks and then tap on the ‘Edit’ menu from the menu bar on the top.
- Now, go on ‘Preferences’ and then click on ‘Send Forms.’
- Again, go to ‘My Preferences’ and tap on the ‘Outlook Radio’ out of the three given options available.
- Finally, close the ‘My Preferences’ window and try sending a trial email from QuickBooks in order to test the demographics.
In order to set-up QuickBooks Emailing via Webmail option
- Start by opening the ‘Edit’ menu and click on ‘Send Forms’ on the left pane.
- Click on the ‘My Preferences’ tab and then select the ‘Webmail Radio’ option available.
- Now, enter the email address that you wish to use for you QuickBooks Emailing.
- Make the SSL Security Checkbox contain the information from your service provider.
- Finally, enter the correct SMTP Server and Port Configuration and click on ‘OK’ and try sending a trial mail.
These above-mentioned troubleshooting steps can help you set-up the email service in the QuickBooks Desktop. And in case you are looking for quick and reasonable assistance, you can get in touch with expert technicians at the QuickBooks support number. They are trained and qualified to give your proper assistance.